Please find below the latest updates on various information.
COVID restrictions - Funerals as of 29 October 2021
*Melbourne and Regional Victoria’s COVID-19 restrictions continue to change. For current information these are the official websites:
Department of Health & Human Services: COVID-19 restrictions and coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- Regional Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne will unite and share the same restrasks will remain mandatory indoors but are no longer required outdoors.
- All attendees over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption.
- Most indoor settings, including restaurants, will open with no capacity limits subject to one person per 4 square metres (a DQ4) limit, if all staff and patrons are fully vaccinated.
- Most outdoor settings will remain at one person per 2 square metres (a DQ2) up to 500, where staff and patrons are fully vaccinated.
- These indoor and outdoor settings will also apply to funerals and if all attendees are fully vaccinated. Capacity limits of 30 people will apply for funerals if vaccination status is unknown.
To allow the family to have the maximum number of family and friends to attend, please DECLINE their invitation:
- if you are unvaccinated
- have only had one shot
- or do not want to declare your status
Natural Grace Open Days
You will be able to:
- Tour our funeral premises ‘The Sanctuaries’ at Woodend (Macedon Ranges) or Fairfield (Melbourne).
- Talk with our holistic Funeral Directors.
- Meet our team.
- Learn about Funeral Planning.
- Get Funeral Bond and Prepaid Funeral information.
- Learn about Advanced Care Planning.
- Find out about End of Life Doula information and meet leading Doula educator, Helen Callanan.
- Join us for our belated 9th birthday (or early 10th!) with cake and good coffee!
We were sorry we had to postpone our 2021 Open Days due to COVID-19 restrictions.
If you would like to be advised when our 2022 dates are set, please leave your details below: